This Chuppah glass mezuzah for Jewish Wedding will be the foundation of a family heirloom. It is a wonderful way to start your Judaica collection.
We all know that to smash a Jewish wedding glass is a long standing Jewish tradition. The fragility of glass suggests the fragility of human relationships. Since even the strongest love is subject to disintegration, the glass is broken as a kind of incantation: “As this glass shatters, so may our marriage never break.”
Here is how it works:
- The moment I receive your order, I will ship you the Chuppah glass of your choice in a specially designed shipping box to prevent breaking. The box will also contain a piece of white cloth to wrap the glass, as well as a velvet pouch drawstring for the breaking glass ceremony.
- Once you have your glass shards, you will place them in a small box that can be found on the bottom of the main white box, and ship them to me with tracking number. I know the shards are dear to you, but please limit your estimated shipping value to $15, otherwise I will have to pay custom duties.
- Upon receiving the shards, I will use the fused glass technique in my kiln to create the Mezuzah artwork, which will be attached to an anodized aluminum case, and will have the stainless steel Shin letter on top.
- The finished Mezuzah will be shipped to you in 1-2 weeks. Any unused pieces will be returned to you.
Thank you so much!!!
* Colours can vary depending on how your monitor's colour is adjusted.
Dimensions: 5 inches L approx.